Dog Walking Natick
One of the many services Doggy Dates happily offers around Massachusetts is dog walking. Natick residents in need of a regular dog walker or someone to stop by for the occasional trot around the block can trust Doggy Dates for exceptional service. Our dog walkers in Natick have a passion for furry friends and are always punctual, professional, and patient with your pooch. When you need a go-to company that you can trust to care for your dog the way you do, count on Doggy Dates.
Reasons to Choose Doggy Dates for Dog Walking in Natick
Since the start of Doggy Dates back in 2011, we’ve excelled as a dog walking and doggie day care center. Our clients trust us to provide high-quality dog services such as playgroups, walks, overnight stays, and training. Specializing in playdates “for the yuppie puppy,” Doggy Dates does much more than just day care services. See our list of services. Many of our dog walking customers also use us for additional services, because their dogs are already used to our staff and may have a particular staff member they love. Here’s an overview of what we offer in Natick:
- Dog walking. Whether you have to be away from your home for an appointment or you need a dog walker to visit at the same time every day while you work, Doggy Dates can provide. We strive to keep the same one or two dog walkers interacting with your pups on every walk, so they can get used to seeing a familiar face. When you trust us for dog walking services, we always obey citywide rules and will follow your directions for your dog and home.
- Playgroups. Our exceptional doggie day care services are what we’re known for around Natick. When you schedule this service, we’ll come to your location and pick up your dog in our customized vehicle. We’ll bring your dog to our acre of privately owned and fenced in farmland in Natick, where he or she can interact with other dogs, play fetch, and run around. After the hour-and-a-half-long session ends, we’ll bring your dog back to your home pooped, clean, and happy.
- Overnight stays. Our overnight dog sitting services are popular with residents who need to go out of town for one or more nights. Whether you have a business trip or vacation planned, if you have to leave Fido behind trust him with Doggy Dates. Your dog will stay in our homes, with free rein of the furniture. During the overnight stay, your dog will get lots of love, attention, and snuggles. Visit our Facebook page for photos!
- Training. On top of our dog walkers in Natick, we also have professional dog trainers on our staff. If your dog has a common behavioral issue such as pulling, jumping, barking, social play problems, or failure to come when called, we can help. Our dog trainers engage in training techniques tailored to your pooch, using only positive reinforcement. Our trainers never use fear or pain to change a dog’s behaviors.
If these services sound like anything your dog could benefit from, please contact us for a free trial. A member of our team will get back to you with 24 hours to schedule dog walking in Natick or another one of our Doggy Dates services.
Dog Walking Jobs in Natick
If you’re interested in joining Doggy Dates for dog walking jobs in Natick, we welcome you! We’re always hiring friendly, professional, and reliable dog lovers around Massachusetts to help us bring excellent services to dog owners. If you love dogs and feel confident in your ability as a dog walker, we want to hear from you. Here are three things we look for in our new staff members:
- Personable. Part of being a dog walker in Natick is communicating openly with dog owners. Professional dog walkers are friendly, forthcoming, and transparent. A dog owner should feel he or she can trust you with their furry family members.
- Reliable. Reliability is a big deal at Doggy Dates. Failing to show up to walk a dog can be detrimental to a dog’s health and happiness. While we understand that sometimes emergencies happen, we expect our dog walkers to communicate with us and give us adequate notice so we can cover an absence. We hire dog walkers we can rely on.
- Love of dogs. At Doggy Dates, we want our employees to be as happy as our clients. If you aren’t a dog lover, dog walking jobs in Natick shouldn’t be on your mind. You simply won’t be happy, and it will show in your work. If you love dogs and want to gain more experience working with them, we want to hear from you.
If it sounds like you’d be a good fit at Doggy Dates, please apply today. Help us get to know you by filling out the application completely. Tell us which job you’d prefer, why we should hire you, what work you’ve done in the past, and your ideal schedule. Whether you want to sign up for occasional dog walking to fill spare time or are looking to make it your new full-time gig, we can work around your desired schedule. Securing a dog walking job in Natick could be your perfect job.
Ready to Schedule Your Dog Walking Service?
Doggy Dates has proudly served the towns of Natick, Wellesley, Weston, Dover, Needham, Sherborn, and Wayland for the last five years. We’ve built a strong customer base of dog owners who trust us to take care of their dogs, on daily walks, in doggie day care, and more. Read our testimonials. We’re the go-to company for dog walking in Natick, because we go above and beyond to ensure a dog’s happiness. Whether your pup needs rigorous exercise or slow, patient walks around the neighborhood, our dog walkers will fulfill his or her individual needs.
If you’re ready to schedule dog walking in Natick or elsewhere in Massachusetts, our staff is waiting for your call. We’ll set you up with one of our caring local dog walkers and schedule a meet-and-greet for you and Fido. Your first service is complimentary – our gift to you. To get started with dog walking, Natick owners can reach Doggy Dates at (781) 801-2526.