Dog Day Care Dover
Doggy Dates is the company of choice in Massachusetts for fun, safe, and convenient dog day care. Dover dog owners come to us when they want to ensure their furry family members have a great time in a fenced in and supervised location. Our facility in Dover has more than one acre of fenced-in farmland for dogs to run and play freely. Doggy Dates’ professional and caring dog day care supervisors keep a close eye on every dog in our facility.
During your dog’s time in day care with us, our supervisors will interact with him or her, play fetch, and expend excess energy. When we return your pup home, he or she will be pleasantly tired and ready for a nap – dreaming of returning to Doggy Dates day care, of course. Whether you work long hours or simply want a convenient way to get your pup out of the house for a while, Doggy Dates is your source for excellent doggie day care in Dover. Learn more about our playgroup service.
The Doggy Dates Difference
At Doggy Dates, our mission is simple – addressing the needs of your dog. Our doggie day care experience always provides the one-on-one attention your pooch deserves, focusing on each dog’s individual needs and behaviors during playtime. We train our dog day care supervisors to address the social nature of dogs, playing into their pack mentality while keeping each dog safe and happy. If you need customized care and nurturing for your dog, come to Doggy Dates.
Elizabeth Geisinger, founder and CEO, created the company out of her love for dogs and her background in entrepreneurship. Doggy Dates was born from a desire to give all dogs in Dover, Wellesley, Natick, Weston, Needham, Sherborn, and Wayland a fun and safe escape from the indoors. During our training, walking, overnight, and doggie day care in Dover, our friendly staff takes excellent care of your dogs. We truly go above and beyond for our clients and their “yuppie puppies.”
Doggy Dates has taken care of dogs around Massachusetts since 2011, with nothing but five-star reviews. We love what we do, and our passion shows in our work. All our staff members are people who have an innate love for animals and will show your dog the kind of love he or she gets at home. Whether you choose our day care services or need a trustworthy and reliable sitter to watch your dog overnight, Doggy Dates has the perfect staff member for you.
What to Expect During Doggie Day Care in Dover
To find out what types of adventures Doggy Dates’ furry clients enjoy while in our care, check out our Facebook page or follow @doggy.dates on Instagram for photos of our dog day care services in action. When you partner with Doggy Dates for your doggie day care in Dover, here’s what to expect:
- Friendly, reliable service. From your first phone call with Elizabeth, you’ll know you’ve found a superb dog day care in Dover. Our love of animals shines through in our caring services and dedication to customer satisfaction. The sign-up process for day care is easy, affordable, and convenient.
- Transportation included. We transport your dogs in our safe and customized Scion XB, in their own private section of the vehicle. We’ll give you a one-and-a-half hour time window for doggie pick up. It’s not necessary for you to be home for pick up or drop off – we’ll do everything for you.
- Fenced-in, off-leash fun. We’ll bring your dog to a gorgeous acre of farmland that’s privately owned and completely fenced in. Our facilities in Dover, Natick, and Wellesley all have this farmland available. Here, our supervisors will play with your pooch, encourage him or her to socialize with other dogs, and make sure your dog is having a blast.
- A tuckered out pup. We’ll return your pup to your home after the playdate ends. We guarantee your dog will be pleasantly tired, happy, and clean when we return him or her to you. Our playgroups are an excellent outlet for energy and enjoyable socialization with other dogs.
- Free trial for doggie day care in Dover! If you’re a new client at Doggy Dates, you’ll enjoy a free first dog day care session. We know you’ll love our services and want to sign your pup up for regular playdates. Sign up for a free trial today.
Trust Doggy Dates to provide exceptional doggie day care in Dover. We take pride in our dedication to every dog’s safety, health, and happiness. Doggy Dates is a bonded and insured limited liability company. We have what it takes to give you peace of mind while your dog is in our care, and know you’ll be more than satisfied with your pup’s experience.
More Than Doggie Day Care in Dover
If you want a company that provides dog day care in Dover on top of other dog-related services, Doggy Dates is perfect for your family. On top of our doggie day care services, we also provide dog walking, overnight stays, and training. Browse our list of services. We’re more than happy to schedule one, two, or more services with you. Our competitive rates drop the more playdates and other services you book with us. The more your dog plays, the more you save!
Our overnight stays are special in that we welcome your dogs into our homes and treat them like family. You bring the food, toys, bed, and/or crate, and we’ll provide the rest. Your dogs will be in our room, dozing on our couches, and welcome to snuggle in bed with us during their stay. We truly treat your dogs like our own, giving them love while you’re away. Our overnight services give you peace of mind about your pup so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
Schedule Your Dog Day Care Service Dover Today!
Whether you’re interested in scheduling a doggie playdate, a routine dog walk, or some other service, come to Doggy Dates. We look forward to hearing from you and meeting your fur baby. To talk with us about dog day care, Dover dog owners can call (781) 801-2526 for more information.